Thank you for considering helping us! Community helpers need help themselves sometimes!
There are many ways you can help:
- Donation is always appreciated.
- If you’re a young musician, let us know if you would like to be considered for the next concert in your area! We will require an audition CD/video link and performers need to demonstrate ability and/or willingness to improve to a level suitable for concerts – this is in fact part of Rescue Music Foundation’s mission: to challenge you to get better to help others!
- If you’re a parent, let us know if you can help identify local concert venues, help fundraise, deal with the logistics of the concerts (hall rental, insurance, ticketing/donation collection etc). Parents of performing young musicians are expected to help out to some extent.
- If you’re a nonprofit, let us know your story on why we should set up a benefit concert to fundraise for your organization. And please help promote the concert to your usual donors.
- Contact us to help out the Foundation itself by dealing with the website, email, logistics of Foundation operations etc.
- Contact us to make any suggestion.
- Please help spread the word about us!